Search for Hawaii Real Estate on:

Discovery Bay Center

View all Discovery Bay Condos For Sale

The Discovery Bay Center is a complex near the marina that consists of two towers: The Endeavor Tower on the west and the Resolution on the east. Many of the units have beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean, which includes an area over the neighboring Ilikai Hotel. Amenities in the building include a BBQ grill, swimming pool, sauna, and fitness center. There are a number of restaurants and dining facilities around the area, including Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, McDonald's, and Subway. Security features include personal security guards and top-notch security systems. Leasehold ownerships are the only terms available here and expire by 2039.

1778 Ala Moana Unit 1211, Honolulu HI 96815

$448,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 1211, Honolulu

Association owns 62% of beneficial interest. Ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38%. Once completed the building will be a fee simple unit. Fantastic investme...

  • Beds 2
  • Baths 2.0
  • MLS 201407200
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 4109, Honolulu HI 96815

$428,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 4109, Honolulu

Striking panoramic views from 41 floors up set this well-appointed one-bedroom corner unit apart. Contemporary lighting reveals exquisite finishes throughout including Br...

  • Beds 1
  • Baths 1.0
  • MLS 201416999
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2409, Honolulu HI 96815

$428,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2409, Honolulu

Corner unit with ocean view. Association owns 62% of beneficial interest. Ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38%. Once completed the building will be a fee si...

  • Beds 1
  • Baths 1.0
  • MLS 201415541
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2011, Honolulu HI 96815

$425,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2011, Honolulu

Fully renovated in 2014, with ocean view. Association owns 62% of beneficial interest. Ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38%. Once completed the building wil...

  • Beds 2
  • Baths 2.0
  • MLS 201417850
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 3508, Honolulu HI 96815

$365,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 3508, Honolulu

Hidden jewel in Waikiki! Great Waikiki location with awesome views. Unit is beautifully renovated with all new flooring, contemporary kitchen, bath, and more. Walk to ...

  • Beds 1
  • Baths 1.0
  • MLS 201406591
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2609, Honolulu HI 96815

$349,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2609, Honolulu

Enjoy spectacular marina and ocean views. Highly desirable spacious corner unit with lanai. A lot of resort like amenities. Walking distance to beaches, restaurants and A...

  • Beds 1
  • Baths 1.0
  • MLS 201417609
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 1614, Honolulu HI 96826

$349,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 1614, Honolulu

Located on the East end of Waikiki, Discovery Bay is home to locals, internationals, and tourists. Many have called Discovery Bay home for years. Convenient location- w...

  • Beds 2
  • Baths 2.0
  • MLS 201402734
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 904, Honolulu HI 96815

$340,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 904, Honolulu

Enjoy the city and ocean views. Conveniently located near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Beach and Restaurants. To be sold "AS IS" condition. Leasehold.

  • Beds 2
  • Baths 2.0
  • MLS 201413531
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 1708, Honolulu HI 96815

$277,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 1708, Honolulu

Quiet cool side of bldg. Nicely furnished unit w/city, mtn view. New kitchen counter/cabinet.

  • Beds 1
  • Baths 1.0
  • MLS 201406142
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay

1778 Ala Moana Unit 1213, Honolulu HI 96815

$250,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 1213, Honolulu

Large Lanai was enclosed and currently used as 2nd bedroom. Good comfortable height floor with ocean view. Regular bath tub was replaced with Jacuzzi tub for your relaxa...

  • Beds 1
  • Baths 1.0
  • MLS 201418540
  • Bldg. Discovery Bay